In this update we cover four issues:
- New videos on our YouTube channel
- Collaboration with Tecnológico de Monterrey
- What will be the trends for 2021?
- How to create your HR Plan in five minutes
New on YouTube
This week we added two new videos on YouTube.
Confessions (1): Aggression and the Employee Experience
The first video in a new series: Confessions.
Update on HR Trends
On September 24, 2020, Tom Haak of the HR Trend Institute gave a presentation at the Ukrainian HR Trends conference. This is the video of his keynote.
Collaboration with Tecnológico de Monterrey
Per October 1, 2020, Tom Haak is “Distinguished Visiting Professor” at the Continuing Education Programs of Tecnológico de Monterrey.Tecnológico de Monterrey is one of the most prestigious universities in Mexico and Middle/South America. The collaboration will be further developed in the coming months. Tom will contribute to programs for senior HR professionals and other programs of Continuing Education.
What will be the HR Trends for 2021?
On November 23 we will publish our expectations for the major HR Trends for 2021. In the meantime have another look at 2019 and 2020, some of those trends are still very relevant.
10 inspiring HR trends for 2019
12 HR Trends for 2020
How to create your HR Plan in five minutes?
Oh, oh… Next week you have to present your 2021 HR Plan, and you are far from ready. Don’t despair. Use this template, and you are ready in five minutes.
Have a look at the collections of The HR Trend Institute and The Museum of HR
- Easy-peasy HR processes
- Communication Models, from Aristotle to White
- The Eisenhower matrix and various other grids for HR
- HR Pyramids
- The ideal HR organisation
- What does good HR look like: 30 different HR models
- Nearly 100 leadership models
- The HR Canon, a sneak preview
- A collection of 31 career paths
- Trends in employee journey maps
- A collection of performance management cycles
- Trends in HR job titles