On our website
On our website we publish blog posts about trends in HR, and related subjects. In 2017 the website was renewed (supported bij Jijonline), and it is now simpler, crispier and faster. In the first eleven months of 2017 we published 61 blog posts. The most read blog posts of the last year were (Top 5):
- 10 HR trends for 2017
- 11 HR trends for 2016
- 6 major trends in HR shared services
- 8 talent management trends for 2018
- 7 trends in recruitment and selection
Most illustrations on the website are specially designed for us by Studio Fee Overbeeke.
This year we started with a page on Facebook. Early days, few followers, but we are experimenting how we can add value through this channel. Have a look at the photo album “The HR Trend Institute in action” and the collection of nice illustrations of Studio Fee Overbeeke.
Tom Haak of the HR Trend Institute curates several magazines on Flipboard.
Some of the magazines:
- The Future of HR. Contains many articles to inspire you about the bright future of HR. Nearly 4,000 articles, nearly 5,000 followers.
- HR Trends. In this magazine we capture overviews of trends in HR.
- The employee experience. Stories around employee experience and employee journey.
- HR Tech. How can HR Tech help you to increase the impact of HR.
Pinterest is nice to share visual content. On Pinterest we collect infographics related to HR, HR trends and the future of HR. Our visual “Making an HR Plan” gets a lot of interest, and was viewed (and hopefully used) thousands times.
All the slides used at presentations of the HR Trend Institute can be found on SlideShare. Of course you can use whatever you like; we appreciate if you make a reference to us.
Videos can be found on the YouTube channel of Tom Haak.