On May 20, 2017, Tom Haak of the HR Trend Institute, gave a presentation at the HR Innovation Day 2017, in Leipzig. The title of his presentation was: “Artificial Intelligence: threat or opportunity for HRM”.
His presentation was recorded, and the video can be found here.
The slides are integrated in the video.
HR Trends for 2017:
- 10 HR trends for 2017
- 10 HR Trends [Infographic]
- 1: The Consumerisation of HR
- 2: Improving Performance Consulting
- 3: From Individuals to Networks of Teams
- 4: Man-Machine Collaboration
- 5: Algorithm Aversion
- 6: HR Operations in the Lift
- 7: Who owns the people data?
- 8: One size does not fit all
- 9: The battle of the apps
- 10: Focus on the Employee Experience
- 11: Agile HR
- 12: Keep it Simple
- 13: Talent Everywhere
- 14: Organisational Network Analysis
- 15: The use of personas
- 16: The invasion of chatbots
- 17: To a more human and holistic HR
- 18: The end of static jobs
- 19: The changing scope of recruitment
- Slides of the presentation of Tom Haak on Slideshare
- HR Innovation Day 2017: HR pack Digitalisierung an
- Sebastian Hollmann: HR Innovation Day 2017: Go Digital & Work Out Loud – HR braucht ein neues digitales Mindset
- Sven Lehmann: HR Innovation Day 2017 an der HTWK Leipzig
- Peter Wald: HR Innovation Day 2017