On May 28, 2016, Tom Haak of the HR Trend Institute, conducted a presentation at the HR Innovation Day, in Leipzig.
The presentation was filmed, and we are happy to provide you a link here.
In his presentation Tom focuses on innovative methods to gather and analyse people data, and he gives many examples.
The audience is very engaged, and the presentation was followed by a lively discussion. Although one year old, most of the content is still very actual.
The presentation on HR Innovation Day 2016
A lively discussion
What can HR learn from the secret service?
- The slides of the presentation
- Jouko van Aggelen: The great promise of people analytics
- Patrick Coolen: The perfect match, HR Analytics and strategy
- Tom Haak: The psychology of people analytics
- Infographic: People Analytics: 5 steps