16 HR myths that spoil the impact of HR:
- One size fits all
- It is worthwhile to look for the competencies of successful people
- People can be divided in four categories: blue, green, yellow or red
- The ultimate HR job is HR Business Partner
- Job descriptions are useful
- “If only we had more time, than we would have an HR strategy with big impact”
- There should be a clear distinction between line and staff positions
- Matrix organization do not work
- Equality before diversity
- Bonus systems are very effective in driving people’s performance
- Meeting = working
- Everything will be better when HR has a seat at the management table
- The more employees collaborate, the better off the company will be
- Leaders should be saints
- The median in the market is a good reference for your salaries
- Beware of introverts!
NEW! 11 HR Trends for 2017 NEW!!
The HR Trend Institute can support you in several ways. Read more on our Services page.