The HR Trend Institute is building a catalogue of innovative and useful HR solutions. The focus will be on HR Tech. Out of scope for the moment: the big HR systems. The catalogue will be very subjective, and we will focus on solutions which we like and find promising. The HR Trend Institute is independent, and suppliers do not pay the institute to appear in the catalogue.
Suggestions are most welcome, please mail Tom Haak at email@example.com.
Today a first glimpse into the catalogue. The list per category is in alphabetical order.
The catalogue is divided in the following categories:
- General HR Systems
- Recruitment & Selection
- Feedback/ Surveys
- Network Mapping
- People Analytics
General HR Systems
- “ActionHRM provides small and midsize businesses a multi-platform, online business solution for managing employees. Unlike other niche software vendors that address a subset of HR management needs, we offer a truly comprehensive HR management solution that automates and streamlines core HR processes and activities in a seamless, integrated manner”.
- “Make a successful transition from tracking employee information in spreadsheets to managing it with personalized HR software that frees up time for meaningful work.”
“BambooHR consolidates all of your employee information from all of your locations into a single view. You can then access, control, sort, analyze, and take action on the data instantly-from your office, the road or home.”
- “Easy, web-based employee management. An all-in-one HR management system. Employee portal, PTO requests, time clock, benefits management, file storage, and more.”
Recruitment and Selection
- “Firstbird is a revolutionary referral program that connects you with outstanding talent through the magic of referrals.”
- “Harver brings you predictive preselection. Harver’s TalentPitch predicts exactly who will perform best. Do you need to make sure you are hiring the best people in the most effective way? Let each applicant experience the job in a fun online environment, while Harver scientifically measures their chances of succeeding in your organization.”
- “Making career exploration about you. Discover your career opportunities and get in touch with companies that excite you on Magnet.me.”
- “We developed a technology able to help recruiters find talents that are much more culturally fit to their organizations and possess skills the companies exactly need, all with data-driven objectivity free from any type of bias.”
- “Textio Talent uses our core technology in statistics and machine learning to help companies hire better. We continually analyze job text and outcomes data using listings from a large set of companies, over 10,000 and counting. We use the patterns that we find to predict the performance of your job posting and help you fix it before you ever publish it, with analytics and feedback right as you’re typing.”
- “All-in-one recruiting software for ambitious companies. Powerful online tools to source and manage candidates, wrapped up in an interface that teams actually like to use.”
- “Share the best content and guide your new hires to a successful start. Appical empowers our customers to share real-life content with their new colleagues before day one, therefore having more engaging interactions, higher knowledge levels resulting in an accelerated time-to-productivity.”
- “There are lots of moments in our professional careers when we’re “onboarding” to something new. Talmundo is here to make the onboarding process fun, innovative and easy again – whatever your new adventure might be.”
- “Continuous Feedback Between Co-Workers. Let your people drive performance management and coaching”.
- “Developed with data science, Kanjoya’s employee surveys and performance reviews are the predictive management tools of choice for top enterprises and startups.”
- “Continuous feedback is the new norm! Complete feedback software suitable for all organizations. The best HR Tech solution to collect and analyze feedback. Give employees control over their own development. Use e-HRM to support your employees. HR analytics to make HR smart.”
- “Improve engagement and productivity. Vibecatch provides you with a Quality of Working Life (QWL) survey method of leading academic Marko Kesti, adjunct professor of University of Lapland, specialized in HRM-performance. QWL is the most essential factor of human capital productivity. It determines the workforce performance using approved scientific method and is a scorecard for improving utilization of human intangible assets.”
- “Workometry captures regular feedback from your employees at various touchpoints. Clients are using it for large-scale monthly pulse surveys, to understand employee experience at various points on the employee lifecycle and for self-initiated team reviews. Our focus is on collecting as rich data as possible. This means letting employees express their feelings in their own words. They can do this on whatever device they choose. We design to fit into the way your employees work. The feedback they provide is instantly available as part of a huge data store designed to enable sophisticated People Analytics.”
- “We help big teams act small. Nuklius accelerates your innovation by enabling you to quickly form functional, successful teams to drive your company forward. Finding the right expertise in your company can take weeks if not months. Our technology turns this into minutes.”
- ‘Re-inventing teamwork. The Teamily way of working makes it possible for teams to run daunting projects. Our unique way to structure and organize teamwork results in transformative results.”
“Organizations lack a Teamarchy; A scaleable structure in which autonomous teams can be formed and can work effectively. Teamily fixes this by offering an alternative structure in which teams can instantly operate together; an operating system for autonomous teams.”
- “Mentimeter is an easy to use presentation software. With Mentimeter you can create fun and interactive presentations. We help you make your events, presentations, lectures and workshops innovative and memorable.”
- “Keynetiq is an innovative platform for Organizational Network Analysis. It’s designed to map, visualize and analyze networks of people and relations between them, revealing how organizations really operate in day-to-day business.”
- “OrgMapper measures the human side of business.
OrgMapper helps organizations of all sizes navigate their workforce and empowers them to transform into more productive workplaces. OrgMapper is an online organizational diagnostic tool that analyzes and visualizes the human networks your employees use to collaborate, communicate and exchange information over in order to do their daily work. It produces informative network maps and lists of key influencers who have substantial impact on performance, communication, learning, and innovation. See your employees connected as a living organization, get actionable insights on weak links, strong ties, structural holes and key employees.”
- “Absorb LMS is a powerful, flexible, and visually stunning software platform teamed with expert implementation and support to help you build the training programs your business needs.”
- “Easy and flexible HR-Payroll software” (The Netherlands and Sweden, at this moment).
- “People Analytics made easy. An online solution for HR reporting and people analytics.”
- “We are dedicated to helping you maximize your business outcomes through your people. We do this with a breakthrough Workforce Intelligence solution, developed on our patented Big Data technology, that dramatically changes how people think about and leverage data to make business decisions.”