HR Trend Institute enters Top 100 HR Blogs for Human Resources and Talent Management experts on place 33
Anuj Agarwal of Feedspot published the annual Top 100 HR Blogs for Human Resource & Talent Management experts.
The HR Trend Institute can be found on position 33 of this list. We are of course honoured by this position!
In order to be included, each blog was required to meet several criteria:
- Contribute thoughtful insights and analysis to the HR community
- Offer a unique voice and perspective
- Have a loyal following and readership
- Publish content at least once a month
These blogs are ranked based on following criteria
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts.
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
The HR Trend Institute detects, follows and encourages smart and creative use of trends in the field of people and organizations, and also in adjacent areas.
The HR Trend Institute can support you in several ways. Read more on our Services page.